Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I lied about tattoo blunder because my father was furious': Teenage girl with 56 stars on her face finally comes clean

+2
ron1404
Matchbox
6 posters

Go down

'I lied about tattoo blunder because my father was furious': Teenage girl with 56 stars on her face finally comes clean Empty 'I lied about tattoo blunder because my father was furious': Teenage girl with 56 stars on her face finally comes clean

Post by Matchbox Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:43 am

Mail Online

A teenage girl who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her face as she slept when she'd only asked for three has admitted she was awake the whole time - and lied because her father was 'furious'.

Belgian Kimberley Vlaminck said last week she woke up in horror to find her face covered in the stars of various sizes which spread out over the left-hand side of her head.
She went on to blame the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions.

'I lied about tattoo blunder because my father was furious': Teenage girl with 56 stars on her face finally comes clean Article-1193384-055C9550000005DC-15

'I lied about tattoo blunder because my father was furious': Teenage girl with 56 stars on her face finally comes clean Article-1193384-056169CF000005DC-42

'I lied about tattoo blunder because my father was furious': Teenage girl with 56 stars on her face finally comes clean Article-1193384-055D93D8000005DC-30

Amid a frenzy of media attention, she then vowed to sue tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz for the £9,000 she needs for laser surgery to have them removed.

She said after the tattooing: 'It is terrible for me. I cannot go out on to the street. I look like a freak.'
But the 18-year-old has finally confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was 'fully aware' of what Toumaniantz was doing.

'I lied about tattoo blunder because my father was furious': Teenage girl with 56 stars on her face finally comes clean Article-1193384-055E4FE3000005DC-45
Tattoo artist Rosuan Toumaniantz

'I lied about tattoo blunder because my father was furious': Teenage girl with 56 stars on her face finally comes clean Article-1193384-055DA0D0000005DC-11

Tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz had originally said he would pay for half of the laser treatment Vlaminck needs to have the stars removed
Miss Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: 'I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them.

'But when my father saw them, he was furious.

'So I said I fell asleep and that the tattoist had made a mistake.'
Toumaniantz - himself covered from head to foot in tattoos and piercings - had consistently denied he had made a mistake and always insisted Vlaminck wanted all 56 stars.

He said at the time: 'I maintain that she absolutely agreed that I tattoo those 56 stars on the left side of her face.'
But despite insisting Vlaminck had asked for 56 stars, he still initially agreed to pay for half of the treatment to remove the tattoos.

He said: 'Kimberley is unhappy and it is not my wish to have an unsatisfied client.
'I don't regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity.'
Toumanaintz is now said to have withdrawn his offer and said from now on he will get written consent from clients before he begins tattooing.
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

'I lied about tattoo blunder because my father was furious': Teenage girl with 56 stars on her face finally comes clean Empty Re: 'I lied about tattoo blunder because my father was furious': Teenage girl with 56 stars on her face finally comes clean

Post by Matchbox Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:45 am

Why would anyone want to tattoo their face in the first place? Mad

The tattoo artist looks like a freak affraid
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

'I lied about tattoo blunder because my father was furious': Teenage girl with 56 stars on her face finally comes clean Empty Re: 'I lied about tattoo blunder because my father was furious': Teenage girl with 56 stars on her face finally comes clean

Post by ron1404 Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:08 am

yea , it does look like a freak
ron1404
ron1404
Elite Members

http://mdwavforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Back to top Go down

Post by lynneD Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:13 pm

the tatoo artist looks really scary
lynneD
lynneD
Elite Members

http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bbbear8 Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:03 pm

wtf??? i would not let that guy tattoo me..he looks really scary. that girl's face is damage for life. how will she ever get a job?
bbbear8
bbbear8
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down

Post by serendipity Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:53 pm

oh god . that`s ... scary . tattoo removal is REALLY painful and costly too T.T
serendipity
serendipity
Elite Members

http://sweetbutspeechless.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivien Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:50 pm

What on earth was she thinking? Lols, I don't get why anyone would do that to their own face.
Vivien
Vivien
Admin

http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by ron1404 Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:14 am

Vivien wrote:What on earth was she thinking? Lols, I don't get why anyone would do that to their own face.

she is weird.. i also dont know why she want to do it..
ron1404
ron1404
Elite Members

http://mdwavforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down