Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nancy Wu admits to checking out the guys

Go down

Nancy Wu admits to checking out the guys Empty Nancy Wu admits to checking out the guys

Post by Matchbox Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Credits: Source: On.cc
Translation: casablanca--@ http://asianfanatics.net

Nancy Wu admits to checking out the guys

Nancy Wu admits to checking out the guys 032100282022b1

Yesterday, Nancy Wu, Skye Chan and Katy Kung attended a rugby function, where Nancy admitted that she watches rugby just to check out the guys. "It's because guys who play rugby have really nice bodies, so obviously I will check them out!" She also stated that she is not familiar with the two men embroiled in a suspected corruption case, Stephen Chan and Qian Wei, so did not ask after them. Alluding to some artists sending expensive gifts to the higher ups in a bid to get work, Nancy firmly denied seeing any such acts. "Saying 'Happy New Year', I've seen. (Worried that the company will be affected?) No, I will just do my own part." Skye Chan added, "I've never heard of nor seen the so-called 'gifting', sending chocolates is okay, it's just a nice thought. I've never seen the expensive gifts, I don't understand why you would need to do that."
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down