Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fala Chen didn't eat for 9 hours to shoot an advertisement

Go down

Fala Chen didn't eat for 9 hours to shoot an advertisement Empty Fala Chen didn't eat for 9 hours to shoot an advertisement

Post by Matchbox Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 am

Source:On.cc Translation: Matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net
Date: 2010-03-23

Fala Chen didn't eat for 9 hours to shoot an advertisement

Fala Chen didn't eat for 9 hours to shoot an advertisement 032300282017b1

Recently Fala Chen has been very busy shooting TV series and also doing other types of work. She dressed up as Sexy Eve to shoot a slimming product advertisement. Wearing a red revealing bra top and a mini dress. She showed off her legs and slim waist nicely. Despite the image being sexy Fala didn't need to get her boyfriend's permission. She said "Actually the clothing isn't too sexy. This is for my work and I can accept it. Those around me can accept it too".

Fala earned a 6 digit figure for being the spokesperson of Osim slimming products. On the day of the shooting Fala started early in the morning until noon for 9 hours. To avoid having a belly Fala didn't eat during those 9 hours. She only drank water. Although it was tiring Fala was very satisfied with the results and felt it was worth the hard work.
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down