Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Lau (From The Voice): It's not too late to step into the music industry

Go down

Ryan Lau (From The Voice): It's not too late to step into the music industry Empty Ryan Lau (From The Voice): It's not too late to step into the music industry

Post by Matchbox Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Source:On.cc Translation: Matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net
Date: 2010-03-26

Ryan Lau (From The Voice): It's not too late to step into the music industry

Ryan Lau (From The Voice): It's not too late to step into the music industry 032600282070b1

Ryan Lau (Lau Wai Wong) 31, is one of the oldest contestants from TVB's Talent show "The Voice". He doesn't regret quitting his current job and stepping into the music industry during this stage of his life. "I have worked in my previous job for 10 years but never regret it because I have enough experience in that field. Even if I don't become successful aa a singer I can always return to my old job. My family and friends said that I need to give this a try, there is nothing to lose".

Ryan doesn't consider that being older is a weak point. He even joked that the younger contestants are monkies. He said "I never thought that being older was a weak point. My way of thinking is childish. At first I thought I was the older brother to them and needed to control the group of monkies. But in the end when we became close we were able to become part of a team". However he would often be teased by the monkies. "They would joke about my age and would say I passed my school exams a very long time ago".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down