Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosco Wong speaks up: Relationship with Myolie Wu won't change

Go down

Bosco Wong speaks up: Relationship with Myolie Wu won't change Empty Bosco Wong speaks up: Relationship with Myolie Wu won't change

Post by summer7879 Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:29 am

Credit ; Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Bosco Wong speaks up: Relationship with Myolie Wu won't change

Bosco Wong speaks up: Relationship with Myolie Wu won't change 033000282022b2bosc2
Bosco Wong speaks up: Relationship with Myolie Wu won't change 033000282022b1bosc1
Bosco Wong speaks up: Relationship with Myolie Wu won't change 033000282022b4bosco3

Bosco Wong, Chris Lai, Aimee Chan and Bowie Lam were shooting a soccer scene for TVB new series yesterday. It was said that 2005 Miss Chinese International Elva Ni got in between Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong's relationship and broke them up, Bosco was not affected by the rumors. Before filming, Bosco and Chris were already playing and joking around with the soccer ball.

When asked about the recent rumors that his 5 year relationship with Myolie ended? He frankly said that he will not respond. He said: "I haven't seen the report yet. It's not necessary for me to respond anyway, nor do we have to read false reports. (Do you know Elva Ni?) I haven't even seen her in Hong Kong." Speaking of the filming this time, Bosco was on a full flight, expressed that this soccer scene brings back good childhood memories. He said: "I haven't played soccer for more than 10 years. But when junior high school came, I got too fat, looking like a Kent Cheng fan, I couldn't even run, so I stopped playing. Today I'm going to go make it all up, kicking so much that my knee hurts." Also, in the series, Bosco plays lovers with Aimee Cha, he reveals that there are no intimate scenes this time.

As for Chris Lai and Bowie Lam often entertained themselves with the ball off camera, Chris said that he's not very good at soccer, he said: "Initially I thought I'll come here to do some exercising, but turns out I had not even a drop of sweat. Instead I stood here with the wind blowing at my all day, so I'm feeling kind of cold now."

Last night, Bosco went back to TVB City for work, towards the break up rumors, he continues to not respond because it is not true. He expressed his relationship with Myolie won't change.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down