Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tavia Yeung like Cinderella with Raymond Lam helping her put on shoe

2 posters

Go down

Tavia Yeung like Cinderella with Raymond Lam helping her put on shoe Empty Tavia Yeung like Cinderella with Raymond Lam helping her put on shoe

Post by summer7879 Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:13 am

Tavia Yeung like Cinderella with Raymond Lam helping her put on shoe 040600282010b3tav3Tavia Yeung like Cinderella with Raymond Lam helping her put on shoe 040600282010b2tav2Tavia Yeung like Cinderella with Raymond Lam helping her put on shoe 040600282010v1tav1

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/
Tavia Yeung like Cinderella with Raymond Lam helping her put on shoe

The other night, Raymond Lam, Bobby Au Yeung and Tavia Yeung were shooting for the outdoor scenes to TVB new series . The scene talked about the married couple Bobby and Tavia on the sky bridge trying to reconcile, but failed. Tavia even went more towards "third person" Raymond, running so much that her heel broke off. Because Bobby was stubborn, Raymond had to be the gentlemen and help Tavia fix her shoe. Afterwards, Tavia laughed and said that she's extremely honored: "I felt like Cinderella! Raymond is the idol to thousands of fan girls, and now he's helping me put on my shoe! But I'm even more honored that Bobby helped me carry shoes."

Raymond only laughed and said that when he helped Tavia put on her shoes, it didn't smell. Asked if he's afraid that his fans would get jealous? He said: "I collaborated the most with Tavia in TVB series, I've also known her the longest, so there's nothing to worry about." Also, Bobby was asked if he has any kiss scenes with Tavia in the series? He said: "It's best not to have any. It's not a good scene when I have flat nose and mouth. I'm always afraid to do those scenes, it's really embarrassing. When I shoot kiss scenes, I become stiff and might make the scene look fake, then people will say that the scene is too fake. If it's too intense, then people will call you a pervert."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Tavia Yeung like Cinderella with Raymond Lam helping her put on shoe Empty Re: Tavia Yeung like Cinderella with Raymond Lam helping her put on shoe

Post by kingfai30 Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Seeing Tavia and Bobby as an couple is too weird for me because of the aged difference I would prefer Raymond and Tavia as a couple instead since they look well matched. This is the first time Raymond and Bobby have collabrated in a TVB series right? I hope this cast will bring new sparks to the ratings war.

kingfai30
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down