Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

13 years of absence Vivien Chow comes back as a lesbian with Sandra Ng

Go down

13 years of absence Vivien Chow comes back as a lesbian with Sandra Ng  Empty 13 years of absence Vivien Chow comes back as a lesbian with Sandra Ng

Post by summer7879 Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:45 am

Credit : Source: Tom.com
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

13 years of absence Vivien Chow comes back as a lesbian with Sandra Ng  127958004650248229vi113 years of absence Vivien Chow comes back as a lesbian with Sandra Ng  1279579991969755932vi2
13 years of absence Vivien Chow comes back as a lesbian with Sandra Ng  12795799863427658716vi313 years of absence Vivien Chow comes back as a lesbian with Sandra Ng  12795799874046307948vi4

13 years of absence Vivien Chow comes back as a lesbian with Sandra Ng

Vivian Chow's 13 year on-screen absence finally ends with her participation in new romantic comedy film directed by Ann Hui. The film has been selected as the opening film at The 5th Summer International Film Festival. It was said that in the film, Vivian, Sandra Ng and William Chan have several intense kiss and bed scenes. Besides Vivian's playing the bath scene with Sandra, she also has an intense bed scene with William.

Her first comeback film being so daring is all because she has really admired this director (Ann Hui) all along, plus this is her first time playing a lesbian. It is a role that can be developed and is challenging. For her lesbian role, Vivian visited several homosexual websites before filming began. She also visited night clubs and a gay bar in Lan Kwai Fong with the director from time to time, and would talk about love experiences wih other lesbians at the bar.

Vivian says: "Because it's been a long time since I have been acting, it is inevitable that I'll be a bit nervous of my performance. To really make myself get into the lesbian character, I often hypnotize myself to like women. After communicating with several lesbians, I discovered that the majority of them are more gentle and attentive than men. During filming, I will often talk to Sandra, after work I would call her and be like a real couple with her, so when shooting kiss scenes, it felt extremely natural. But for William's bed scene, I was quite embarrassed because he really looks like a little boy."

summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down