Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bernice Liu not watching the flirting in Moses Chan & Charmaine Sheh's series

2 posters

Go down

Bernice Liu not watching the flirting in Moses Chan & Charmaine Sheh's series  Empty Bernice Liu not watching the flirting in Moses Chan & Charmaine Sheh's series

Post by summer7879 Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:20 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Bernice Liu not watching the flirting in Moses Chan & Charmaine Sheh's series

Bernice Liu not watching the flirting in Moses Chan & Charmaine Sheh's series  27mb001bernice

Yesterday Bernice Liu attended the all new skincare brand ASTALIFT press conference. The organizers made the dress code orange, Bernice appeared sexy dressed in a low-cut orange tube dress. Bernice is currently busy shooting for a new series and will be doing a dance performance with thousands of people at the peak. She is currently doing dance and kung fu practice and has lost weight due to this. She has gotten thinner in all parts of her body, yesterday when she attended the event, it appeared that her outfit did not fit on her.

Bernice said: "Because the organizers said that we have to wear orange clothing. I went to buy one on short notice, but they didn't have my size and I didn't have enough time to get it tailored." Because there was no tape, and the fact that she found out the location had mirrors on the ceilings, she did not dare to sit down to avoid exposing herself.

Asked if she watched rumored boyfriend Moses Chan and Charmaine Sheh's new series Can't Buy Me Love? She said that she wants to watch it, but is currently too busy to have time to watch. Is it because Charmaine and Moses are often flirting in the series that she'll get outraged seeing it? She denied: "Actually at this moment in time, watching happy shows is the most reasonable."

summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Bernice Liu not watching the flirting in Moses Chan & Charmaine Sheh's series  Empty Re: Bernice Liu not watching the flirting in Moses Chan & Charmaine Sheh's series

Post by R.Ed Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:41 am

Bernice dress is nice, but it shows her having very flat chest.LOL

R.Ed
Members

Back to top Go down