Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosco Wong frustrated and lost by his villain role

Go down

Bosco Wong frustrated and lost by his villain role  Empty Bosco Wong frustrated and lost by his villain role

Post by summer7879 Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:20 am

Credit : Credit: TVBChannel (Source: Apple Daily)
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Bosco Wong frustrated and lost by his villain role  2010081809182318f36bosc

Bosco Wong frustrated and lost by his villain role

Bosco Wong plays a villain in TVB series Growing Through Life, he frankly said that he has expectations for the role, he appeared depressed and lost in the moment. After calming down, he hopes to have more opportunities to be a villain in the future. He believes he can be good enough for evil.

During the interview, Bosco discussed about his villain role, he laughed: "It is really fun this time, earlier the series producer Tommy Leung exposed to me that initially they were considering to give me Raymond Lam's role, and have Raymond be the villain. However, in the end they decided to let me do it. Evil good!" Asked Bosco if he fell in love with his villain role? He said: "Yeah! I discovered that you can put in a lot of stuff into villain roles. For a villain, anything that they do is reasonable. Wanting me to be a prince charming or a good guy is going to get boring. I personally don't really like my roles being too stereotypical, if possible I want to do a flirty role too!"

Because he's currently busy shooting another series, Bosco has only watched a little of Growing, asked to evaluate his own performance, he frankly said: "At first, I thought I was okay, but after watching although I couldn't say what was wrong, I just felt that my performance was barely passing, I felt that there are many areas which I can do better on. This made me really unhappy, I was depressed, lost and confused. Never have I had such low confidence, perhaps this is my first villain role, so I have hopes and expectations for this role, will challenge myself even more, so I hope to have more opportunities in the future for villain roles. I believe that next time I could do better."

Bosco expressed that he appreciates Power Chan's comfort and Damien Lau's advice. He said: "I am very fortunate to have Damien in this series to advise me, he really helped me a lot. Before we started filming, I always invited Damien out for dinner to discuss the script, he really is amazing. He thought of a lot of things that I didn't think of, and also filming in Mainland is another advantage. Being in one location, don't have to think about anything, don't have to worry, can peacefully focus on acting. The cast almost always goes out to eat together right after work, we chat and talk about the script. It is really a great help." As for the TV ratings, Bosco said: "Before after I finish filming a series, I would always think if it would be well received or not. However, it is hard to guess what viewers like to watch, so I will just do my best, won't speculate."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down