Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmaine Sheh's "Female Ah Wong" brings a new path for her

Go down

Charmaine Sheh's "Female Ah Wong" brings a new path for her  Empty Charmaine Sheh's "Female Ah Wong" brings a new path for her

Post by summer7879 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:59 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Charmaine Sheh's "Female Ah Wong" brings a new path for her  092300282015b1sheh
Charmaine Sheh's "Female Ah Wong" brings a new path for her  092300282015b3fala
Charmaine Sheh's "Female Ah Wong" brings a new path for her  092300282015b5selena

Charmaine Sheh's "Female Ah Wong" brings a new path for her

TVB series Can't Buy Me Love cast members including Charmaine Sheh, Fala Chen, Kenneth Ma, Raymond Wong, Kara Hui, Louis Yuen, Selena Li and Yoyo Chen celebrated Mid-Autumn Festival together at a restaurant. Male lead Moses Chan did not attend because he had something else to do. Producer Miu Siu Ching announced that the series averaged 33 points, peaking at 36 points in ratings and reveals that next month on the 3rd, a "Princess Night" will be held on the finale night. Fans from Malaysia and Singapore will be taking a tour to Hong Kong to watch the finale too.

Have confidence for new series

Following last year's Your Hired and this year's Can't Buy Me Love, viewers are loving Charmaine's comedic acting more and more. Recently she started new series Colorful World of Sister Fa where she plays "Female Version of Ah Wong", she hopes to make a new breakthrough in the comedic path: "This is my first time in an ancient comedy series. I hope to have another path in the future, after all laughing is better than crying! (Already expect good ratings?) Actually just reading the script is already really funny, we all sparked really well once we started filming! (How to celebrate?) We are all busy, hope to have a meal together."

Asked if she has confidence to get TV Queen? She said: "Talking about it that fast? September isn't even over yet, not all series are out yet, it's too early! (When was the last time you got TV Queen?) 2006! Wow it's been that long? (Get it again?) Let nature take its course. It's more important that the viewers like to watch the series, after the Flippino tour bus hostage incident, I understand that living a healthy happy life is the most important."

Kara Hui appeared red eyes, turns out that she had an eye infection and had to eye drops. Asked how she's celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival? She said: "I have to go see the doctor after this, then I'm going home to eat with my family."

Yoyo Chen reveals her boyfriend Vincent Wong is not in Hong Kong, and cannot celebrate the holiday with him. Asked when they will be getting married? She said: "Anytime, just see when I'm willing to, but for now I want to focus on my career first!"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down