Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosco Wong & Myolie Wu half in light half in dark

2 posters

Go down

Bosco Wong & Myolie Wu half in light half in dark Empty Bosco Wong & Myolie Wu half in light half in dark

Post by summer7879 Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:45 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Bosco Wong & Myolie Wu half in light half in dark 100300282018b1bosco

Bosco Wong & Myolie Wu half in light half in dark

Bosco Wong, Bowie Lam, Samantha Ko and Viven Yeo were promoting for TVB new series Every Move You Make. Earlier Bosco was rumored to have some love interactions with Fala Chen on Weibo. He signed saying the rumor "so fake". Asked if his 'girlfriend' Myolie Wu minds? Bosco joked: "She wasn't mad, but she hopes that next time the media publishes a better looking photo of her. But there's nothing to be afraid of, Fala already has a boyfriend. (You have a girlfriend too!) What?" Playing dumb, Bosco continued: "When I get married I will announce it, but won't if I'm dating because if we break up, then it would be awkward for both of us. (Have consensus with Myolie?) It's better to keep these things half in the light, half in the dark."

Earlier, Bosco had to pay 7 figures worth of taxes, he expressed that he's really poor now, and has to work harder to save up for marriage.

summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Bosco Wong & Myolie Wu half in light half in dark Empty Re: Bosco Wong & Myolie Wu half in light half in dark

Post by kingfai30 Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:44 pm

I thought that the storyline was very intresting in this series of Every Move you Make because Bowie character can read people mind by looking at their observing body language and Bowie and Kristal Tin look like a good couple.

kingfai30
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down