Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steven Ma shaves his head for the 6th time for a series

Go down

Steven Ma shaves his head for the 6th time for a series Empty Steven Ma shaves his head for the 6th time for a series

Post by summer7879 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:42 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Steven Ma shaves his head for the 6th time for a series 20mb001stevenma

Steven Ma shaves his head for the 6th time for a series 20mb002selena

Steven Ma shaves his head for the 6th time for a series

Producer Leung Choi Yuen's new TVB costume series (currently untitled) held it's costume fitting yesterday. The cast including Steven Ma, Selena Li, Kenneth Ma, Christine Kuo and Chris Lai attended. This is Steven's 6th time shaving his head for a series, he said: "I don't mind. Also, I haven't shaved my head in a year." Steven expressed that his hairstylist brother-in-law helped him shaved his hair off, and he will have to wear a hat in the evenings because the weather is getting cold. Steven laughed: "Though I'm always shaving my hair off, but I'm not afraid that the hair can't go back." This time he will be playing a man good in martial arts, so he has to practice.

Patrick Tang's new and old lover Katy Kung and Selena Li play love opponents in the series. Selena expressed that she does not know Katy prior to this series, so it won't be awkward when filming. She said: "Patrick really likes my dog, so now besides leaving my dog with him when I go away, I try not to contact him too much because he already has a girlfriend, I don't want her to misunderstand." Katy said that she's not the third person, Patrick and Selena broke up before she started dating him, she said: "Selena and I don't have any gossips and I don't mind collaborating with her in a series."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down