Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HK stars pray for Selina to recover from 3rd degree burn

Go down

HK stars pray for Selina to recover from 3rd degree burn  Empty HK stars pray for Selina to recover from 3rd degree burn

Post by summer7879 Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:07 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

HK stars pray for Selina to recover from 3rd degree burn  102400282007b2kelly
HK stars pray for Selina to recover from 3rd degree burn  102400282007b1gigi

HK stars pray for Selina to recover from 3rd degree burn

S.H.E's Selina was severely injured from an accident during filming of an explosion scene for her new drama in Shanghai. It was said that she got 3rd degree burn. After the news surfaced, Artists from all three areas (Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mainland) left messages on Weibo praying for Selina to get better soon!

(Note: I only translated the messages from HK stars)

Gigi Leung: "One time when I was filming a scene where I got shot by a bullet, the 'fuse' bounced and injured the back of my hand, the scar is still there, but compared to Selina's 3rd degree burns, mines was really elementary. I hope she gets well soon and with the high medical technology we have now, skin surgery is very successful!"

Kelly Chen: "So pitiful, she's such a pretty girl, good that nothing serious happened to her face, unfortunate becomes fortunate. Most important is her health, other things don't think about yet, stay strong!"

Alan Tam: "Send my blessings to Selina! Urging again and again to the behind-the-scenes crew, be extra careful when handling these kinds of camera angles."

Eric Suen: "I saw her earlier when I went to Taiwan, I will pray for Selina!"

Kenny Kwan: "One time I was shooting in Mainland, I fell off a horse carriage, hope Selina gets well soon!"

Myolie Wu: "Hope she'll be okay."

Theresa Fu: "Endure the past, will be good. Injured, have no fear, will definitely get through it. Add oil! We are all sending our blessings and giving you the power!"

summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down