Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fala Chen wants a creative Christmas gift not marriage certificate

Go down

Fala Chen wants a creative Christmas gift not marriage certificate  Empty Fala Chen wants a creative Christmas gift not marriage certificate

Post by summer7879 Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:53 am

Credit :Source: Mingpao, On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Fala Chen wants a creative Christmas gift not marriage certificate  50255427
Fala Chen wants a creative Christmas gift not marriage certificate  82859235
Fala Chen wants a creative Christmas gift not marriage certificate  91530131

Fala Chen wants a creative Christmas gift not marriage certificate

Steven Ma, Fala Chen, Yoyo Mung and Johnson Lee attended the promotional event to TVB new series Links To Temptation. Fala said: "This is the first series I have the most screen time, hope there will be high ratings." During the Christmas holidays, she will be going back to the U.S to visit her family and also may go on a trip together. Asked if her boyfriend will give a marriage certificate to her as a Christmas gift? She said that marriage and Christmas are not related. What she really wants to get is a creative and practical Christmas gift.

Links To Temptation will be broadcasting through the Christmas holidays, during the long break, TV ratings will be affected. Steven said that his series has always been airing during the long vacation breaks. About the TVB promotions, it will go as usual. Steven will have to put in more effort in tweeting on Weibo as a source of promotion. Steven said that last year A Watchdog's Tale broadcast during Christmas time too, fortunately they were able to maintain in the top 5 rated series. Steven's other series Seven Day Love Separation will also be broadcasting during the Lunar New Year. He forced a smile: "Fortunately the World Cup only happens once every 4 years, otherwise the series I'm in will be accompanying everyone to watch sports every year."

Yoyo Mung bad at singing

Yoyo Mung was asked if she's forbidden to go on stage to sing during her boyfriend Ekin Cheng's concert next year? Yoyo laughed: "Many people forbid me to go on stage to sing. You can count the number of times I've been on stage with one hand because I don't have enough air to sing, and my key is off. One time Ekin and I were singing, he said that caused him to get off key. I rather tell people to save me a ticket, so I can go support! (Ekin sticking to TVB so he can promote his album?) I don't pay attention to his work, but if he's not going on TVB then should tell him to go hide?"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down