Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonjia Kwok clarifies that she is not pregnant

Go down

Sonjia Kwok clarifies that she is not pregnant  Empty Sonjia Kwok clarifies that she is not pregnant

Post by summer7879 Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:14 am

Credit ; Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Sonjia Kwok clarifies that she is not pregnant

Sonjia Kwok clarifies that she is not pregnant  22mc006sonjia

36 year old Sonjia Kwok had a bumpy love life, finally she was able to find her Mr. Right. A few days ago, she was exposed to have 'sparked' quickly with a Mainland martial arts choreographer (Zhu Shaojie), who is 6 years younger than her, while shooting for a Mainland costume drama Jade Palace Lock Heart in July last year. It was also revealed that the couple plans to get married in April, quickly stepping into another phase in life. Sonjia generously admitted the news on Weibo, posted an intimate photo of her and her fiance, and calls him a 'fool' ('sor gwa'). However, yesterday a magazine reported that Sonjia is a pregnant bride.

Yesterday the magazine reported that it is actually "double happiness" for her. The magazine reveals that Sonjia and Zhu were 'unprotected' for half a year, and eventually realized that she was pregnant. To avoid having her belly shown during their wedding, the couple quickly plans for marriage.

Currently on a break, Sonjia denied the pregnancy rumors on Weibo yesterday. She said: "This magazine had always been fierce on me. The words they use basically do not treat me as a human being. I do not know how this rumor started, but I am disregarding everything now. They have their nonsense reports, I have my happiness and blessed present time. I just want to say that I do not have plans to have kids, I still want to work. Don't take things too seriously. I am not a tumbler, just write whatever! Earn our money!"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down