Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosco Wong's new car gets a tax increase, feels painful

Go down

Bosco Wong's new car gets a tax increase, feels painful  Empty Bosco Wong's new car gets a tax increase, feels painful

Post by summer7879 Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:16 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Bosco Wong's new car gets a tax increase, feels painful  030400282025b1bosco
Bosco Wong's new car gets a tax increase, feels painful  030400282025b3bsoc2

Bosco Wong's new car gets a tax increase, feels painful

The night before, Bosco Wong recorded a new episode on JSG along with Jamb Lam, Rubberband and Shin Wong. During the time, it was exposed that he currently has three properties 'on hand', he smiled helplessly: "My 3 properties is from my difficult savings, but now the housing prices are too high, I still can't buy my dream house. (Your dream house is really big?) I like a unit that's a loft with a rooftop, together it's at least 2000 square feet. The estimated price for the loft and rooftop is roughly HK$10,000 per square foot. I need at least 20 million, I have too many clothes and shoes, won't have enough space for it all."

Bosco lived in a village house in the past, he feels that village houses although are similar to his dream house, but public safety is not too good. Mansions provide a higher level of privacy, no fear of secret photography. Reporters teased that he loves cars, property and red wine, the "3 high costs", so he must be a "3 high person" too, but Bosco ridiculed himself: "My 3 highs are high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high expenses, that's more like it!" He also took the opportunity to groan that he looked at his financial budget earlier and saw that the taxes raised for automobile's first time registration, and the car he just preordered is still unregistered, so for no reason he has to pay an extra 5 figures worth of taxes. He feels painful and unhappy.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down