Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edison Chen not ready for lead roles after scandal

3 posters

Go down

Edison Chen not ready for lead roles after scandal Empty Edison Chen not ready for lead roles after scandal

Post by hazrayz Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:07 am

Source: Yahoo News

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Hong Kong actor-singer Edison Chen says he is not yet ready for a high profile return to show business after a sex scandal last year that shocked the Chinese entertainment industry.

"I still don't know if I am comfortable with that. Honestly, I don't know if people are comfortable with me doing that," The Sunday Star quoted him as saying during a visit to Kuala Lumpur on Saturday.

Last year, photos of Chen having sex with female Hong Kong stars were widely circulated on the Internet. A Hong Kong computer technician was sentenced to more than eight months in jail in May for stealing the photos from Chen's laptop during repairs.

Chen said he's still producing some films and albums for some artists.

"I'm there but not really there. Maybe I'm there in the background instead of being in the front now ... but at this point I love my job," the 28-year-old Chinese-Canadian said at the launch of his first Juice streetwear store, which he co-owns, outside of Hong Kong.

Chen appeared in the 2002 hit Hong Kong police thriller "Infernal Affairs" and in the 2006 horror movie "The Grudge 2." He had a cameo in the Hollywood blockbuster "The Dark Knight" and plays a young police officer in "The Sniper," filmed before the scandal but released this year.
hazrayz
hazrayz
Advanced Members

http://maishuet.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Edison Chen not ready for lead roles after scandal Empty Re: Edison Chen not ready for lead roles after scandal

Post by serendipity Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:56 pm

i just saw cecilia`s interview on the scandal . and i have to say, edison is one bastard . he never called any of the females to say sorry, and he never spoke to them ever since . he publisized every apology, but he never said sorry directly to them .
serendipity
serendipity
Elite Members

http://sweetbutspeechless.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Edison Chen not ready for lead roles after scandal Empty Re: Edison Chen not ready for lead roles after scandal

Post by Vivien Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:32 pm

I thought he said he would never step into the entertainment industry ever again.
Vivien
Vivien
Admin

http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down