Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myolie Wu admits "in a storey higher" from Bosco Wong

Go down

Myolie Wu admits "in a storey higher" from Bosco Wong  Empty Myolie Wu admits "in a storey higher" from Bosco Wong

Post by summer7879 Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:47 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Myolie Wu admits "in a storey higher" from Bosco Wong  061500282014b4myo1

Myolie Wu admits "in a storey higher" from Bosco Wong  061500282014b1myo2

Myolie Wu admits "in a storey higher" from Bosco Wong  061500282014b3myo32

Myolie Wu admits "in a storey higher" from Bosco Wong

Myolie Wu, Linda Chung, Bobby Au Yeung, JJ Jia, Sire Ma and the rest of the cast to TVB costume series Yuefu Hidden Dragon were at the blessing ceremony yesterday. It was said that Myolie recently moved into the unit above Bosco Wong's building (residence) for a 'woman on top, man below' supervision style. Myolie laughed as she denied: "Because the house I was living in before is renovating, its loud and a big mess. I went to his (Bosco) house earlier and felt that it's bright there, so I moved over to that building. (Is it for convenience to see him?) No, I always see him. (Why not just cohabit?) Cannot! (Afraid he'll see your look without makeup?) My look without makeup can always been seen in the makeup room. I'm not in the cohabiting stage."

When Myolie was interviewed, she was twirling her long wig and it eventually turned into a braid. Clearly she was nervous, and reporters teased she's usually moving near to where Bosco lives in. She immediately refuted: "No! Last time he moved near me!" The scene was hilarious. Also, Linda was photographed on a date with a male friend and later split up to avoid being interviewed. She denied the date: "Just a normal dinner. I got out of the car midway because I didn't want my friend to get his background checked because of me. (Meet up for another dinner?) Yes, friends will be friends forever."

Sire Ma and Ron Ng were rumored before, but recently Ron was photographed driving a nice car to pick up rumored girlfriend Viann Zhang. Sire said "We are just regular colleagues, it's not convenient for us to talk about others' business. However, this proves our rumors are fake. (Off the hook?) Can't say it like that. (Feel sour?) Of course not."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down