Ur Opinion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ur Opinion

Post by ron1404 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:37 am

i been survey for some time and i found there aint many ppl replying my post,im kinda curious and wanted to hear wat ur opinion?Pls answer it honestly..

_________________
avatar
ron1404
Elite Members

Posts : 262
Points : 318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://mdwavforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by Vivien on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:29 am

What do you mean no one replies to your posts? I guess people just reply to whatever they want. I'm sure there's nothing against you.
avatar
Vivien
Admin

Posts : 233
Points : 268
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-14

View user profile http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by Matchbox on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:47 pm

I think the forum is quite quiet at the moment as I haven't seen many members here. But I do feel all members are different and will reply to posts that interest them personally. I know exactly what you mean though because I was feeling weird when Mediachamber didn't have many replies after a while.
avatar
Matchbox
Elite Members

Posts : 482
Points : 1215
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by nghi92 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:26 pm

There are only 23 registered users, of course there’s not must posting/replying.

maybe advertise to attract more members
avatar
nghi92
Elite Members

Posts : 108
Points : 250
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 25

View user profile http://www.dramaddicts.com/forum/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by nghi92 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:34 pm

ron1404 wrote:hmm. have anyone learn anything from the last time lesson, about the downfall of Mediachamber?
i think u better do something to prevent history from repeating itself..

dw, there’s no dl section, even if there is one, admins will have it under control

P.S: best if you discuss this in the staff forum, therefore members/guest won’t be able to see!
avatar
nghi92
Elite Members

Posts : 108
Points : 250
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 25

View user profile http://www.dramaddicts.com/forum/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by aries_8804 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Most of the forum will be very quiet without a download section. For me, I am not here for download but to make more new friends. I did reply when someone post a reply on my topic. It will be better if the staff can create a contest for member to take part.
avatar
aries_8804
Advanced Members

Posts : 58
Points : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-20
Location : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by ron1404 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:35 am

actually i wasnt discuss about tat . i wanna know wat topic u like the most

_________________
avatar
ron1404
Elite Members

Posts : 262
Points : 318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://mdwavforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by Vivien on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:37 am

aries_8804 wrote:Most of the forum will be very quiet without a download section. For me, I am not here for download but to make more new friends. I did reply when someone post a reply on my topic. It will be better if the staff can create a contest for member to take part.
Having a contest is a great idea. The only problem is that we don't have enough members and I'm afraid no one will participate.
avatar
Vivien
Admin

Posts : 233
Points : 268
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-14

View user profile http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by jse on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 pm

We should advertise more about this forum!!! And we can make new friends together. That's a great idea. I am here to introduce and provide more updated new TVB Dramas!!!!

_________________

Click this :~ http://tvbwonderfulseries-jse.blogspot.com
avatar
jse
Advanced Members

Posts : 85
Points : 101
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-30
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://tvbwonderfulseries-jse.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by ron1404 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:54 am

Vivien wrote:
aries_8804 wrote:Most of the forum will be very quiet without a download section. For me, I am not here for download but to make more new friends. I did reply when someone post a reply on my topic. It will be better if the staff can create a contest for member to take part.
Having a contest is a great idea. The only problem is that we don't have enough members and I'm afraid no one will participate.

talking about contest and event. wat u usually have when u were still at MediaChambers. At Liminality , we used to have member awards and etc..

_________________
avatar
ron1404
Elite Members

Posts : 262
Points : 318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://mdwavforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by Vivien on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:05 pm

ron1404 wrote:talking about contest and event. wat u usually have when u were still at MediaChambers. At Liminality , we used to have member awards and etc..
Media Chamber was still kind of new so the Admins didn't have any contests. It would be fun to have some here though.
avatar
Vivien
Admin

Posts : 233
Points : 268
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-14

View user profile http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by ron1404 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:16 pm

let thinking of making a event here..

_________________
avatar
ron1404
Elite Members

Posts : 262
Points : 318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://mdwavforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by lynneD on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:25 am

Besides contests, maybe we can also have a game section here too, since I think playing games is good way to interact with other users
avatar
lynneD
Elite Members

Posts : 145
Points : 153
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 23

View user profile http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by ron1404 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:31 am

lynneD wrote:Besides contests, maybe we can also have a game section here too, since I think playing games is good way to interact with other users

good idea..

_________________
avatar
ron1404
Elite Members

Posts : 262
Points : 318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://mdwavforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by Albee.A on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:37 am

hey all,i dont know what tis really bout but honestly im happy to reply to anyone or in any topic that im interest,lol
btw im happy to know lot of you have an idea to make tis forum intresting and fun ...
avatar
Albee.A
Members

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by Vivien on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:46 pm

I think those are good ideas! Let's come up with an event and then later we can add a games section. Any suggestions as to what kind of event we could have? A contest? Graphics? Singing?
avatar
Vivien
Admin

Posts : 233
Points : 268
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-14

View user profile http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by lynneD on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Vivien wrote:I think those are good ideas! Let's come up with an event and then later we can add a games section. Any suggestions as to what kind of event we could have? A contest? Graphics? Singing?
for contests, we could also have making music videos^^

And maybe for each kind of contest, there can be different categories..

for example: graphics contest > categories:
-most creative
-haha, can't think of anymore right now.


or we can also have a theme for each contest........

for example: the theme of the graphic contest is christmas, so people need to do graphics somehow related to christmas (but of course, also have to do something related to what we talk in this forum like the artists or series)


Last edited by lynneD on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added in some more ideas)
avatar
lynneD
Elite Members

Posts : 145
Points : 153
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 23

View user profile http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by Vivien on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:35 am

lynneD wrote:for contests, we could also have making music videos^^

And maybe for each kind of contest, there can be different categories..

for example: graphics contest > categories:
-most creative
-haha, can't think of anymore right now.


or we can also have a theme for each contest........

for example: the theme of the graphic contest is christmas, so people need to do graphics somehow related to christmas (but of course, also have to do something related to what we talk in this forum like the artists or series)
I like the idea of having categories for the contests. Hmm, but I can't think of a special theme right now lols it's way to early for Christmas. Maybe I should make a poll in the announcement area to see people's opinions.
avatar
Vivien
Admin

Posts : 233
Points : 268
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-14

View user profile http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by lynneD on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Vivien wrote:
lynneD wrote:for contests, we could also have making music videos^^

And maybe for each kind of contest, there can be different categories..

for example: graphics contest > categories:
-most creative
-haha, can't think of anymore right now.


or we can also have a theme for each contest........

for example: the theme of the graphic contest is christmas, so people need to do graphics somehow related to christmas (but of course, also have to do something related to what we talk in this forum like the artists or series)
I like the idea of having categories for the contests. Hmm, but I can't think of a special theme right now lols it's way to early for Christmas. Maybe I should make a poll in the announcement area to see people's opinions.

Since it's summer, we can have a theme related to it or even something about "a fresh new start (or something like that...haha)" since the forum just opened.........and making a poll would be great since we can know what the others think too^^
avatar
lynneD
Elite Members

Posts : 145
Points : 153
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 23

View user profile http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by Vivien on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:34 pm

lynneD wrote:
Vivien wrote:
lynneD wrote:for contests, we could also have making music videos^^

And maybe for each kind of contest, there can be different categories..

for example: graphics contest > categories:
-most creative
-haha, can't think of anymore right now.


or we can also have a theme for each contest........

for example: the theme of the graphic contest is christmas, so people need to do graphics somehow related to christmas (but of course, also have to do something related to what we talk in this forum like the artists or series)
I like the idea of having categories for the contests. Hmm, but I can't think of a special theme right now lols it's way to early for Christmas. Maybe I should make a poll in the announcement area to see people's opinions.

Since it's summer, we can have a theme related to it or even something about "a fresh new start (or something like that...haha)" since the forum just opened.........and making a poll would be great since we can know what the others think too^^
I guess it could be a banner contest with a summer theme? I'll put up a post later to see what other members think.
avatar
Vivien
Admin

Posts : 233
Points : 268
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-14

View user profile http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by ron1404 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:34 am

so many replies here xD

_________________
avatar
ron1404
Elite Members

Posts : 262
Points : 318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://mdwavforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by Vivien on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:30 pm

We'll have to wait for more members before we can have a contest or anything. Hope everyone still enjoys coming here to chat.
avatar
Vivien
Admin

Posts : 233
Points : 268
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-14

View user profile http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by lynneD on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Vivien wrote:We'll have to wait for more members before we can have a contest or anything. Hope everyone still enjoys coming here to chat.

Well,hope more people can join then Very Happy .....and it has been a little quiet here lately...


Last edited by lynneD on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
avatar
lynneD
Elite Members

Posts : 145
Points : 153
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 23

View user profile http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by ron1404 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:18 pm

yea, try do some advertisement ....
and im not good at doing banner

_________________
avatar
ron1404
Elite Members

Posts : 262
Points : 318
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://mdwavforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur Opinion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum