Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tavia Yeung is willing to be Him Law's rumored girlfriend

2 posters

Go down

Tavia Yeung is willing to be Him Law's rumored girlfriend Empty Tavia Yeung is willing to be Him Law's rumored girlfriend

Post by summer7879 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:11 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Tavia Yeung is willing to be Him Law's rumored girlfriend 070500282026b1

Tavia Yeung is willing to be Him Law's rumored girlfriend 070500282026b2

Tavia Yeung is willing to be Him Law's rumored girlfriend

Tavia Yeung, Him Law, Kenneth Ma, Mandy Wong and MCI Candy Chang were at Tseung Kwan O's TVB City for the blessing ceremony of new series 36 Hours On Call. Him is accepting TVB series one after another and is often part of the main cast. Asked if he has already signed a TVB contract, becoming a true 'biological son'? He said: "No, I still have a long contract with Filmko Entertainment, but I'm still grateful that TVB is giving me so many opportunities." Him reveals he is planning to reduce the muscle revealing because he's worried the public might have this fix image on him.

Him expressed he hasn't seen rumored girlfriend Theresa Fu for several months, but towards Theresa's 'face change' rumors, Him still defends her: "I didn't read the report, but I don't feel she did plastic surgery!"

As for the new series, he and Tavia will develop a 'sister-brother' love relationship. Although they will have many scenes together, Tavia, who once described herself as an 'insulator', is not worried about rumors. She said: "I don't think so, even if I fall in his hands, he's a handsome guy, it's all worth it!"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Tavia Yeung is willing to be Him Law's rumored girlfriend Empty Re: Tavia Yeung is willing to be Him Law's rumored girlfriend

Post by kingfai30 Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:08 pm

I don't think Him Law is popular enough to be Tavia's rumoured boyfriend because he's not exactly a siu sang? And Him's playing on Tavia's popularity to become more well known. Maybe when he's a bit more popular then he could be Tavia's rumoured boyfriend.

kingfai30
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down