Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raymond Wong is not jealous of Ruco Chan

2 posters

Go down

Raymond Wong is not jealous of Ruco Chan Empty Raymond Wong is not jealous of Ruco Chan

Post by summer7879 Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:20 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily, HKHeadline
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Raymond Wong is not jealous of Ruco Chan 19ma002tav1
Raymond Wong is not jealous of Ruco Chan 140842envtav2
Raymond Wong is not jealous of Ruco Chan 140853glutav3
Raymond Wong is not jealous of Ruco Chan 071900282016b1tav4

Raymond Wong is not jealous of Ruco Chan

Tavia Yeung, Raymond Wong, Ruco Chan, Natalie Tong, Louis Yuen and Kenneth Ma were in Chuen Wan promoting for TVB series The Other Truth. It was said Raymond has less screen time, so Ruco was able to steal the limelight. Raymond explained it's not he doesn't have a lot of screen time, just the artists in the series shares the responsibility of different parts in the storyline. He does not feel threatened: "If one person is doing well, it does not mean the other is doing bad. If I'm doing well, I don't have to step down on others, shouldn't be jealous. Ruco and I are good friends, I know him for many years and we follow the same martial arts master. In fact, he already established a base in his acting, audience should start being more accepting. I understand there will be people inciting on the internet, but many are unfair. Ruco got TVB's trust first before they let him take on the job. It's best that we are all well." At the event, Ruco and Louis were pretending to be the 'Goddess of Equal Courts'. Everyone surrounded Ruco wanting to strip his shirt off. Tavia even stuck the sword into his shirt, Ruco shouted: "Today is The Other Truth, not revealing nipples!"

Tavia is very pleased with the TV ratings and the public opinions. As there are complaints that some artists in the series have lazy sounds, she takes the seat and asked back: "Are they talking about me? When I was shooting the series, I lost my voice, so I had to dub over a lot of it, but no one said I had lazy sounds. I didn't find any either, but actors can easily become role models, so should play close attention and improve."

Currently busy shooting new series 36 Hours On Call, Tavia had a lot of pimples on her face. She explained she has not been getting enough sleep, and is having endocrine disorders. Asked if she's too dry because she hasn't been in a relationship for a long time? She said: "Its normal to be dry when you have endocrine disorders. (Ask co-star Him Law to help you get balanced?) He told me to exercise, but he is really cute!"

Kenneth Ma will just be making a guest appearance in the last 4 episodes, but is still very pleased for winning Producer Amy Wong's admiration and is set to have him if there is a sequel.

summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Raymond Wong is not jealous of Ruco Chan Empty Re: Raymond Wong is not jealous of Ruco Chan

Post by kingfai30 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:02 pm

I have finished watching this series of The Other Truth and i have to say the cases was very interesting & It was very sad to Natalie Tong got kill off in this series. I'm looking forward to see the sequel of The Other Truth.

kingfai30
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down