Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Tse gets special attention from Mona Fong, custom made Laughing Figure

Go down

Michael Tse gets special attention from Mona Fong, custom made Laughing Figure  Empty Michael Tse gets special attention from Mona Fong, custom made Laughing Figure

Post by summer7879 Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:08 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao, On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Michael Tse gets special attention from Mona Fong, custom made Laughing Figure  Mictse1
Michael Tse gets special attention from Mona Fong, custom made Laughing Figure  Mictse2
Michael Tse gets special attention from Mona Fong, custom made Laughing Figure  20110824ffe0079bc4d5c8d

Michael Tse gets special attention from Mona Fong, custom made Laughing Figure

Yesterday Michael Tse, Fala Chen and the rest of the cast to TVB series Lives of Omission attended the promotional event. The launch of the new Laughing Figure based on Michael's Laughing Sir role was announced at the promotion. Michael took the Laughing Figure and wouldn't let go of it after taking pictures with it. Producer Chong Wai Kin reveals that this is their boss Mona Fong's special order to customize a hundred of these limited edition Laughing figures. Fans can win a Laughing Figure though a cell phone game.

Lives have been a hit since it's broadcast with over 1.5 million hits on the official site and the episode broadcast last night (Monday 8/22) TV ratings rises to 32 points. Fala Chen can thank Michael for taking her along as a 'prop'. Fala just got back from stage performances in New York and discovered that the local area is broadcasting Lives simultaneously. Because of the popularity, many locals called her Madam. When speaking of the sequel to the Laughing Gor film edition, Fala said frankly she hopes to participate, but nothing is confirmed yet and will have to wait for TVB to notify her. As for kiss scenes with Michael in the series, Fala expressed only one kiss scene will broadcast: "The scene already aired, that scene was not a camera angle, it was real kiss! (Your boyfriend doesn't allow you to do kiss scenes?) No, he watches too."

The other night when Michael attended an opening ceremony for a shoe brand, and because he was too close to the lion dance, he and the lion head bumped into each other causing an inflamed swollen left eye.

Lately a magazine reported that Michael's wife has problems bearing a child, and have been quarreling due to this issue. Michael said: "Many times towards these related reports, Artists often take legal action, but we all know that the law actually cannot help. Also, money is involved in majority of the process, I only rely on the internet (Weibo) to express my dissatisfaction." Michael directly said the content of the report is 100% fabricated and written without any evidence. He said: "The insider that they mentioned, I don't know who the person is. They took an untrue story and write it with layers upon layers. As a man, I must stand up for my family, my wife has been a slightly unhappy. (Do you have plans for children?) We discussed it before, but this is personal. My wife and I enjoy the life of just the two of us. If we do have a baby one day, it means we entered a new phase in life."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down