Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Tse likes an ending with regrets

Go down

Michael Tse likes an ending with regrets  Empty Michael Tse likes an ending with regrets

Post by summer7879 Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:49 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Michael Tse likes an ending with regrets  12mc004mictse

Michael Tse likes an ending with regrets

Yesterday afternoon Michael Tse attended the Laughing's Meeting event and met with over a 100 fans. He also gave out Laughing Figures to fans. As there are many viewers displeased with the Lives of Omission finale, Laughing goes to jail and 'Madam Jo' Fala Chen dies. Netizens demand for a retake, Michael said: "I understand we all want to see a happy ending, but the ending is related to the film version and this broadcast has given a lot of surprises. I really like the fact that the ending left a deeper impression on viewers. There is nothing perfect in life, an ending with regrets is what's realistic."

Michael reveals the film version Laughing Gor: Hidden Criminal will start shooting end of this month. Michael heard a newcomer will play the lead actress. Asked if his paycheck for the film had a triple jump due to his rising popularity? He laughed: "There is an inflation of prices, I hope my company will have a few rewards, like a raise. However the most important is the company giving me the opportunity to participate." It was said that he and Fala Chen were thought highly of and supported for TV King and Queen this year. Now that Stephen Chan is back, this may change. Michael said: "The magazines are just making guesses to create news, but I do have confidence in the awards."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down