Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate Tsui shows off she has a different 'boyfriend' every day

Go down

Kate Tsui shows off she has a different 'boyfriend' every day  Empty Kate Tsui shows off she has a different 'boyfriend' every day

Post by summer7879 Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:03 am

Credit : Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Kate Tsui shows off she has a different 'boyfriend' every day  100700470020b1kate

Kate Tsui shows off she has a different 'boyfriend' every day

Yesterday Michael Tse and Kate Tsui attended Japanese watch brand Seiko's 130th Bright Legend Anniversary opening ceremony. Recently, Kate has been repeatedly attending events with her male partners. She joked: "I have a different boyfriend every day, I don't know what to do either!"

At the event, Michael and Kate were given the brand name watches as gifts. Michael reveals the watch band had 'Laughing Gor' engraved on it, in memory of his 'Laughing' role: "I am considering to add this name (Laughing Gor) on my ID. However, I'm afraid the customs will think I'm playing games!"

As to the recent rumor that rumored boyfriend Ron Ng and Viann Zhang broke up? Kate expressed she does not know: "You have to ask him. (You are the final winner?) Don't play me, he made me cry! Earlier when we went out for promotions, he kept teasing me, making me laugh so much I started crying!" Michael also couldn't help but to tease Kate too: "If she went to get her fortune told, it really would be skeptical!" When Michael was asked if he thinks Kate and Ron match? He joked: "I feel she matches with me more. I always give her kisses!" Kate clarified once again of her rumors with the 6-feet tall hairstylist, which Michael couldn't help but say: "I think even if there was a level 8 typhoon, I would still help carry the bags, that's how you are a gentleman!" Kate was teased so much, she almost couldn't handle it. What a comical scene.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down