Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayne Lai: Every man wants an affair

Go down

Wayne Lai: Every man wants an affair  Empty Wayne Lai: Every man wants an affair

Post by summer7879 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:35 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Wayne Lai: Every man wants an affair  101700282001b1way1

Wayne Lai: Every man wants an affair  101700282001b2way2

Wayne Lai: Every man wants an affair

A good man is difficult to be, but a good man in the entertainment business is even harder to be. Wayne Lai and his wife Julia have been married for 15 years. "Good Man" has always been Wayne's golden signature.

__________ Wayne speaks __________

Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung's relationship becoming so sour truly makes people feel helpless. Actually, we could all guess that their relationship will turn sour. In this industry, [artists] are mentally and physically different from the average person. It is even harder to maintain a marriage because there are just too many people involved. To avoid trouble, I chose to find a wife outside of the industry, that's how the relationship can be maintained and kept refreshing.

I really admire celebrity couples being together and living happily ever after, but reality proves that relationships could slowly fade out. There will never be a celebrity couple that can be popular forever and yet can still be loving to death. For a healthy relationship, certainly one should stick out (well-known) while the other shouldn't. One should accommodate the other. This is life. Nicholas and Cecilia are no different, they are so young and are the top celebrities, both are super stars, but both stick out. Too easy for them to clash, it's just a matter of time of when the 'bomb' will explode and when that happens, it's hopeless. It's the same for foreigners, which celebrity couple could last all the way to the end? If it was me, I may not be able to do it either.

I've been married to my wife for 15 years. I admit I am the 'non-sticking out' and patient type. Why? Because I feel men have higher flexibility. Also I am a very laid back person, my wife decides everything. It is really not a problem to admit wrong and be the bad guy sometimes. That's better than fighting and damaging the relationship. There is no easy formula in this world that can repair a scar, so I try as much as possible not to start fights with my wife. Loving wife more will flourish, I know!

Some people ask me, I'm married for so long, have I ever had an affair? I really cannot dare to think about it, the paparazzi is too crazy nowadays. Having been in this industry for so long, I understand how important my image is. If I get on the wrong foot and go have affairs, I may have to pay a price for life. Actually for affairs, every man more or less wants to, but it is just thinking about making one wrong move, then you could lose your career, wife and children. An extramarital affair is just for one time pleasure, after the happiness, will you marry another person or will you meet another, then what? It is a vicious cycle, I don't want to lose everything because of a moment of pleasure.

It's strange, not sure if I'm too much of a family man, but in the last few years, I really haven't encounter any entices. My fate with the opposite sex is good, but it's askew! Haha! Perhaps I'm just too boring. That's better, I'll just be my wife's sheep, faithful and behaved!

summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down