Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cilla Lok cancels job and remains in HK waiting to get an award

Go down

Cilla Lok cancels job and remains in HK waiting to get an award  Empty Cilla Lok cancels job and remains in HK waiting to get an award

Post by summer7879 Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:39 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Cilla Lok cancels job and remains in HK waiting to get an award  120200282034b1cilla

Cilla Lok cancels job and remains in HK waiting to get an award

The "Gamers' Goddess" Cilla Lok (Kung) is nominated for "Most Improved Actress" in the TVB Anniversary Awards. It was said she is TVB Executive Virgina Lok's new favorite and suddenly gets "amnesty" to cancel her work in Japan. This clearly shows that Cilla wants to stay in HK to get an award. No wonder she had smiles of delight when choosing an outfit for the award presentation night.

This year, Cilla was recognized for her role in Yes Sir, Sorry Sir and is part of the nominations for Most Improved Actress. Her blog has been the leader on TVB.com for 10 consecutive weeks. More recently, her role "Heaven Eye Girl" in Forensic Heroes III has won praises.

It was said Cilla won favor from TVB Executive Virgina Lok and now has a high chance to get the award. Initially she was scheduled to shoot a travel special in Japan until mid-December. The schedule clashes with the TVB Anniversary Award date of December 5th. To help Cilla be able to attend the awards presentation, the Executives suddenly decided to change the plan, replacing Cilla with Kimmy Kwan. It looks like TVB intends to let Cilla personally accept her award!

Regarding the award, Cilla expressed she is confident that this year her improvement has been enormous. She admits TVB did suddenly cancel her trip to Japan: "Because early December I have to start new series Dangerous Protection, but of course I hope to attend the awards presentation too! I'll be just as happy whether if I win or not. The most important is to look pretty at the show." When asked who she would thank if she wins? She said without hesitation, she must thank Virgina Lok, Producers Lau Ka Ho and Miu Siu Ching.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down