Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moses Chan steps into the Book Industry, releasing a book about coffee

2 posters

Go down

Moses Chan steps into the Book Industry, releasing a book about coffee Empty Moses Chan steps into the Book Industry, releasing a book about coffee

Post by summer7879 Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 am

Credit ; Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Moses Chan steps into the Book Industry, releasing a book about coffee 071700282030b1
Moses Chan steps into the Book Industry, releasing a book about coffee 071700282030b2

Moses Chan steps into the Book Industry, releasing a book about coffee

To release a new book in the middle of this month, Moses Chan at first thought of just sharing his experience with coffee, to compete with other beautiful photo books, but Moses has no fear. He only hopes to fulfill his dream, he does not care about how successful the book is in the market, he's very lofty.

TVB Siu Sang Moses Chan recently became a new talent where he will soon be releasing a book sharing all his coffee experience. Although there are many other people releasing books this summer, but Moses has no fears, he said that their goals are not the same, there will not be any conflicts. He exposed that when he was a teenager, he thought about doing a photo shoot for a photo book one day.

Starting out as a model, Moses expressed that he once wanted to release a photo book showing off his body figure, he said: "When I was a teenager, I thought that my body figure was nice, so I was full of self-confidence. I also thought about releasing a photo album before, but as I got older I became more conservative. Now, even if you tell me to wear swimwear briefs, I would not dare to let the public see. (Even if the pay is really high, it won't trigger you to do a photo book?) Nope, I pursue my dream now. My dream is coffee, to share all my coffee experiences with everyone."

Never planned the results
Moses has no fear for the competition of his published book, he said: "Afraid that my coffee book won't have enough attraction? I'm not afraid. Nowadays books are very diverse, every author has a different goal, so there should not be any conflict. (Have you thought about the book sales?) I never planned of the results, I only want to fulfill my dream, hoping to be the middle-man, introducing coffee to everyone to people who like coffee."

Also, Moses expressed that releasing a book is fulfilling his dream, but that is only one part of it. He said that the book talks about his many plans for coffee, he is truly faithful to coffee.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Moses Chan steps into the Book Industry, releasing a book about coffee Empty Re: Moses Chan steps into the Book Industry, releasing a book about coffee

Post by Blossom Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:45 pm

I fully support Moses!!!
I'm so gonna buy his coffee book once it's published Very Happy
Blossom
Blossom
Elite Members

http://thoughtsontvb23.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down