Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myolie Isn't Afraid Of The Ending Being Revealed

3 posters

Go down

Myolie Isn't Afraid Of The Ending Being Revealed Empty Myolie Isn't Afraid Of The Ending Being Revealed

Post by summer7879 Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Credit : psycho 0805 @ http://myoliewuhangyee.com/forum

Myolie Isn't Afraid Of The Ending Being Revealed Normal20090718oncc2

Myolie Isn't Afraid Of The Ending Being Revealed [Source: Apple Action News]
TVB's drama, Burning Flame 3, held its promotional event at a hotel swimming pool in Jordan today. Kevin Cheng, Myolie Wu, Bosco Wong, Wong Hei and others attended the event.
As for a magazine which revealed the ending of the drama beforehand, Myolie said, "Actually before that, many people already asked me about the ending. But I didn't say anything. Now that the story had been revealed beforehand, there's no choice either. After all, reading through the story and watching the drama itself is very different. I believe the show won't be greatly affected."

Myolie Isn't Afraid Of The Ending Being Revealed 20090718oncc3
Myolie Isn't Afraid Of The Ending Being Revealed Normal20090718oncc1
Myolie Isn't Afraid Of The Ending Being Revealed Normal20090718oncc4

Joey Mak's Full Figure Wins Over Myolie Wu [Source: oncc]
Myolie Wu and rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong, were promoting their series, Burning Flame 3. The cast began having a water-gun war under the hot sun. Myolie Wu, Aimee Chan and Elaine Yiu were all being sprayed wet, but they already had swim-suits being worn inside. The eye-catching level wasn't as high as Joey Mak's full figure.
When Myolie Wu was asked on why she did not openly wear the swim-suit on the outside, she said, "Already worn before for the Miss HK. No need to reveal all the time! (Worried that might be dragged down by the model saga?) No, just feel that there's no need for that." Myolie did not wish for the event to be mixed up, and rejected having a photo with Bosco Wong.

Kevin Cheng Has Nothing To Talk With Lonely Wong Hei [Source: oncc]
Kevin Cheng and Wong Hei, whom were rumored to be not on good terms, were promoting their series, Burning Flame 3, today. During the event, they completely had no interaction. At the ending when everyone took a group photo, it was then both of them stood together. The host asked Wong Hei, "Why you offend everyone around you in the drama?" Wong Hei immediately rebutted, "Ask the producer. I didn't write the script. (Is the role in the drama a real-life reflection of you? Being difficult to get along with?) I don't understand your question." After the event ended, Wong Hei left immediately, and the PR personnel said that he needed to rush to the filming of his new drama. As for Kevin Cheng whom was asked about not talking with Wong Hei, he said, "Colleagues lor! I've already said it many times."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Myolie Isn't Afraid Of The Ending Being Revealed Empty Re: Myolie Isn't Afraid Of The Ending Being Revealed

Post by Vivien Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:21 pm

I feel bad for Wong He, I wish they would stop asking him these things. He's been like this since he entered the industry.
Vivien
Vivien
Admin

http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Myolie Isn't Afraid Of The Ending Being Revealed Empty Re: Myolie Isn't Afraid Of The Ending Being Revealed

Post by kingfai30 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:35 pm

This series of Burning Flame III was quite disappointing to watch because the script of the storyline are very boring especially Kevin & Myolie and Wong Hei is the only person who seems to play a more realistic role in contrast to the other characters.

kingfai30
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down