Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica Hsuan gets 6 shots as preparations for her Ethiopia visit

Go down

Jessica Hsuan gets 6 shots as preparations for her Ethiopia visit Empty Jessica Hsuan gets 6 shots as preparations for her Ethiopia visit

Post by summer7879 Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AEU

Jessica Hsuan gets 6 shots as preparations for her Ethiopia visit News1b
Jessica Hsuan gets 6 shots as preparations for her Ethiopia visit News2d

Jessica Hsuan gets 6 shots as preparations for her Ethiopia visit

Jessica Hsuan, Kate Tsui and Ho Sun Sau attended "Chow Tai Fook 80th Anniversary's Press Conference" as guests. The guests went on stage along with Amanda S. to watch the 80th Anniverary documentry (活着), discussing about evolution and survival of the fittest. Kate will be going to Kenya for 10 days, she expressed that she will go learn about the three local tribes there, she said: "I will be bring all the necessary disinfectants and medications because I have to leave in a tent based hotel for a few days. The organizers told me that I should be extra careful of my lugguage."

Jessica will also soon be going to Ethiopia. She reveals that she already took 6 vaccinations for safety precautions and will take medications every day to prevent any spread of bacteria and infections. She said: "There is a virus that comes from mosquitoes, it is deadly. I prepared a strong mosquitoe repellant and other medications."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down