Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosco Wong helped Toby Leung from the awkwardness of being hugged by a male fan

2 posters

Go down

Bosco Wong helped Toby Leung from the awkwardness of being hugged by a male fan Empty Bosco Wong helped Toby Leung from the awkwardness of being hugged by a male fan

Post by Matchbox Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:05 am

Source: On.cc
Translated by: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net/

Bosco Wong helped Toby Leung from the awkwardness of being hugged by a male fan

Bosco Wong helped Toby Leung from the awkwardness of being hugged by a male fan 0730-00282-013b3

Bosco Wong helped Toby Leung from the awkwardness of being hugged by a male fan 0730-00282-013b2

Toby Leung wore a loose fit long sleeved shirt to a public event. Not only did the shirt hide her body figure but it also covered her mini shorts. Afterwards she awkwardly said "I originally carried a leather belt with me so that I could tie it around my waist, however the belt got caught in a knot".

Due to Stephanie Cheng being sexually harassed, the reporter asked if Toby was worried that her fans would sexually harass her while appearing in a sexy outfit? She said "My fans are very nice. However when I went to Mainland to film a series, a staff member of our hotel requested to take a photograph with me and suddenly hugged me. I was so scared that I didn't know how to react. Fortunately Bosco Wong was nearby and immediatley helped me out of the awkward situation. He told him to let go of me. (Did you think Bosco was very Man?) "Well sometimes having a guy around is better".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Bosco Wong helped Toby Leung from the awkwardness of being hugged by a male fan Empty Re: Bosco Wong helped Toby Leung from the awkwardness of being hugged by a male fan

Post by summer7879 Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:16 pm

Wow, so nice of Bosco, hehe ya, Bosco is very Man ... hehe..
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down