Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elaine Yiu has previously been hurt in love, waiting for Mr Right

3 posters

Go down

Elaine Yiu has previously been hurt in love, waiting for Mr Right Empty Elaine Yiu has previously been hurt in love, waiting for Mr Right

Post by Matchbox Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:20 am

Source@ On.cc
Translated by: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net/

Elaine Yiu has previously been hurt in love, waiting for Mr Right

Elaine Yiu has previously been hurt in love, waiting for Mr Right 0731-00282-074b1

Elaine Yiu has previously been hurt in love, waiting for Mr Right 0731-00470-078b2

Elaine Yiu has previously been hurt in love, waiting for Mr Right 0731-00470-078b1

Elaine Yiu and Stephen Wong Ka Lok play a bickering couple in TVB series "Burning Flame III". Elaine gets into a love triangle involving a married man played by Benny Chan Chin Pang. In real life, both Elaine and Stephen have experienced difficulties in relationships and have also fallen into love triangle scenarios.

Refuses to be the third party

Elaine revealed that she was previously pursued by a married man but she immediately rejected him. She does not want to be involved in a love triangle. She said "I cannot accept being with a married man because I do not want to be the third party ruining someone's marriage. I wouldn't like to share my boyfriend with another person. When I was studying in Australia I discovered by boyfriend was two timing me and it felt very painful. It felt like I was betrayed. Although I gave him another chance we ended up breaking up because I returned to Hong Kong to develop my career".

Stephen Wong Ka Lok stated that he had the urge to be in love in the past but each time he dated he would encounter unhappy times. it made him realise that love wasn't everything. He said "In the past I thought love was something very simple. However when I found out my girlfriend was two timing me it made me realise that love is based on a reality check. There are many requirements to fufil. One of my previous girlfriends said that I didn't meet her requirements and that really upset me".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Elaine Yiu has previously been hurt in love, waiting for Mr Right Empty Re: Elaine Yiu has previously been hurt in love, waiting for Mr Right

Post by Vivien Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:24 pm

Elaine looks really different in that first picture, almost didn't recognize her.
Vivien
Vivien
Admin

http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Elaine Yiu has previously been hurt in love, waiting for Mr Right Empty Re: Elaine Yiu has previously been hurt in love, waiting for Mr Right

Post by summer7879 Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:05 am

I quite like to watch them in BF III, sound new pairing and
to both of them, seen like they both act quite great
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down