Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonjia Kwok so angry at sexual harassment incident that she cried

Go down

Sonjia Kwok so angry at sexual harassment incident that she cried Empty Sonjia Kwok so angry at sexual harassment incident that she cried

Post by summer7879 Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Sonjia Kwok so angry at sexual harassment incident that she cried 080800282018b1

Sonjia Kwok so angry at sexual harassment incident that she cried

Yesterday Sonjia Kwok dressed up to attend Hong Kong's first Hutchison branch opening. She frankly said that she's satisified with the pay for cutting the ribbon. As the organizers requested from the bakery that they should sponsor some wedding cakes, Sonjia said: "Wah! Not in a long time! I never said anyone is pursuing me and I'm always at home, almost the whole house is women. But, I could be pretty happy single."

Also, Sonjia's new series "D.I.E Again" is soon going to broadcast, she frankly said that the most of the promotional events will include playing games, so she won't be dressing sexily to attend those events. She expresses that when she attends events with crowds of people, she will stay cautious and protect her chest area. When she was a teenager, she once experienced sexual harassment, at the time she was in line to buy some bread, the man who stood in line behind her was trying to touch the bottom part of her body: "At first I didn't know, but when I found out, I used my handbag to smack his tummy, the man immediately bounced away. I was really angry, so angry that I cried. I also regret that I didn't hit him hard enough!"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down