Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVB Series no improvement after 30 years? Stephen Chan asks Producer Lee Tim Sing

Go down

TVB Series no improvement after 30 years? Stephen Chan asks Producer Lee Tim Sing Empty TVB Series no improvement after 30 years? Stephen Chan asks Producer Lee Tim Sing

Post by summer7879 Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Credit : Source: Wenweipo
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

TVB Series no improvement after 30 years? Stephen Chan asks Producer Lee Tim Sing En0806d

TVB Series no improvement after 30 years? Stephen Chan asks Producer Lee Tim Sing

Yesterday TVB Producer Lee Tim Siing was invited by Stephen Chan to be on "Be My Guest" for recording. Producer Lee joked that there will be great pressure when facing questions asked by the General Manager, but there's not anything he can't talk about. If there is, he won't answer. Lee Tim Sing talked about the experiences behind the scenes on TVB. Stephen laughed and said that many friends came to him and wanted him to ask the seniors why TVB series have not improved at all in the last 30 years. He even exposed that in the past Lee Tim Sing used to be the producer for the World Cup and Olympics programmes, but then resigned, so he was arranged to join the series group. He was producing series back in the Felix Wong days. Even the one who rarely thank people Stephen Chow was thankful of him. Because of this, Stephen Chan will ask him about his views towards these artists.

Lee Tim Sing smiled: "When I was young, I once experienced 9 straight days and nights of filming and did not rest. Results, I ended up becoming sick and had to visit the hospital. The treatment at the hospital cost me $4800. At the time, I only made $1200, that really injured my wallet."

It was said that Stephen Chan does not hope to see the 'young pretty models' affect the show's production, so he stopped the recording for one of the parts containing the "Young Female Cooks" in "Beautiful Cooking". Stephen pushed the topic on the Producer and said: "I do not want to respond, I don't want to cause more misunderstanding. Everything is decided by the Producer."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down