Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flora Chan back filming series to avoid daughter getting too attached

3 posters

Go down

Flora Chan back filming series to avoid daughter getting too attached Empty Flora Chan back filming series to avoid daughter getting too attached

Post by summer7879 Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Flora Chan back filming series to avoid daughter getting too attached 080900282019b1

Flora Chan back filming series to avoid daughter getting too attached

Last night, it was Flora Chan's first day back at work for TVB in a new series "Searching for Lasting Love". They were filming a scene in Sai Kung. She reveals that overnight filming had already happened on the first day: "I haven't filmed a series for 3 years, but I did film some movies sometimes. I'm not sure if I could get used to the long filming schedules because I already gotten used to the normal life, now I'm suddenly have to stay up all night, it's gonna be hard. I'll just have to count on my will." Filming again, Flora frankly said that it felt very exciting, seeing her old colleagues gives her a very close feeling.

Towards not being able to see her daughter for all night, Flora expressed that although she misses her, but its for her own good, Flora doesn't want her to get too 'sticky' to her: "I want her to realize that the world does not just have her mom. Recently when I go out, I would let my daughter get used to not having her my by her side all the time." Asked if she's going to be like Anita Yuen, requesting to TVB for longer breaks? She said: "Nope! We already discussed everything, it's just one series. If I'm going to film any more series in the future, we'll have to see when the time comes."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Flora Chan back filming series to avoid daughter getting too attached Empty Re: Flora Chan back filming series to avoid daughter getting too attached

Post by bbbear8 Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:21 am

I'm so glad Flora is returning to do a series. She is one of my favs....love her!!
bbbear8
bbbear8
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down

Flora Chan back filming series to avoid daughter getting too attached Empty Re: Flora Chan back filming series to avoid daughter getting too attached

Post by kingfai30 Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:55 pm

It is wonderful to see Flora Chan returing to TVB and filming a new series.

kingfai30
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down