Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niki Chow: No need to mention about my past relationship

2 posters

Go down

Niki Chow: No need to mention about my past relationship Empty Niki Chow: No need to mention about my past relationship

Post by Matchbox Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:28 am

Source: MetroHK
Translated by: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net

Niki Chow: No need to mention about my past relationship

Niki Chow: No need to mention about my past relationship 20090813235559ent-2col-chow

Yesterday Niki Chow went to the Food Festival to do promotions and handed out mooncakes. A magazine reported that Niki still had feelings for ex boyfriend Kevin Cheng. Earlier she accepted a interview with Amigo Chui and instead of answering the questions she asked Amigo what she thought about relationships instead. There were hints where she often bashed ex boyfriend Kevin Cheng but yesterday she denied that she said anything bad about him.

TVB series "Burning Flame III" will be airing the finale episode tommorow night. Kevin's popularity has increased again and it will also be Kevin's birthday on that day. It was impossible for Ex lover Niki to avoid the old news being mentioned again. Niki hoplessly said "That news has been written over and over again. There is no such thing. I was required to interview Amigo in that programme". As for outsiders having a lot of assumptions. Niki stated that she couldn't do anything about it and will refrain from responding. She hopes everyone will stop asking her those questions. She said "Don't ask me, it's old news. Everyone should be happy celebrating Mid Autumn". The reporter asked if she will be lonely during Mid Autumn? "I won't be lonely, I have many people spending it with me and have commericals to shoot. I am really happy".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Niki Chow: No need to mention about my past relationship Empty Re: Niki Chow: No need to mention about my past relationship

Post by bbbear8 Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:33 am

I agree...its time to move on..lots of guys out there..she will eventually find one..
bbbear8
bbbear8
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down