Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selena Li returns to Canada to continue her studies

2 posters

Go down

Selena Li returns to Canada to continue her studies Empty Selena Li returns to Canada to continue her studies

Post by Matchbox Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:06 am

Source: On.cc
Translated by: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net/

Selena Li will return to Canada to continue her studies

Selena Li returns to Canada to continue her studies En0824b

Selena Li returns to Canada to continue her studies 0824-00470-047b1

Musical "Angel Grandma" will kick off on the 4th September to the 6th. The cast include Cantonese Opera singer Hung Sin Nui's daughter Hung Hoong, Selena Li and Leanne Li etc. Yesterday they rehearsed for the show. Selena Li plays the role of a dance teacher. She will sing and dance in the musical. Selena laughed and said she found singing difficult because she can't sing very well. The reporter suggested that she should ask her boyfriend Patrick Tang to teach her? She personally stated that she would rather ask Andrew Cheung Sung Kei and Hung Hoong Jeh to teach her.

She also revealed that after performing in the muscial she will return to Canada to continue her studies. She would like to complete her Accountancy degree that she was unable to complete 6 years ago. She said "When I was competing in Miss Hong Kong 2003 I didn't complete my degree at the time. My mom has always rushed me to complete it. But because of filming TV series I couldn't take any time out. Now I finally have the time but because I have left it for 6 years I feel quite nervous about studying again". (How long will you study for?) She expressed that her degree will be completed at the end of the year. She will return to Hong Kong next year to continue working and has taken 3 and a half months holiday with TVB. The repoter asked if she was worried that her relationship with patrick Tang may change because of being far apart? She laughed and said many friends would be far apart. But studying is a good thing, her family and friends are very supportive.
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Selena Li returns to Canada to continue her studies Empty Re: Selena Li returns to Canada to continue her studies

Post by Blossom Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:48 am

Wow, Selena's so flexible!!
All the best with her studies Smile
Blossom
Blossom
Elite Members

http://thoughtsontvb23.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down