Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephy Tang recovers from Swine Flu, will return to work

3 posters

Go down

Stephy Tang recovers from Swine Flu, will return to work Empty Stephy Tang recovers from Swine Flu, will return to work

Post by Matchbox Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:53 am

Source: On.cc
Translation: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net/

Stephy Tang recovers from Swine Flu, will return to work

Stephy Tang recovers from Swine Flu, will return to work 0826-00282-026b1

Today is the 7th day since Stephy Tang was diagnosed with H1N1 Swine Flu. Yesterday she accepted a phone interview and stated that she has recovered. Due to having to isolate and stay at home, her friends could only visit her at the door entrance. She described that it was like being visited behind bars. Having recovered from the Swine flu, she should be able to return to work either tommorow or the day after.

On the 19th August while Stephy appeared at a public event, she revealed that her assistant was diagnosed with Swine flu. After work Stephy went to see the doctor and discovered she had also caught the Swine flu. Since then she was told to isolate herself and stay indoors. Yesterday she accepted a interview on the phone with Eileen Cha on her radio show. She said "My fever has completely gone. Earlier I still had abit of a cough, a blocked nose and muscle pains. It is 10 times more severe than normal flu".

Grateful for her mother taking care of her in high risk conditions

Stephy Tang recovers from Swine Flu, will return to work 0826-00282-026b2

Stephy was grateful for her mother taking care of her in high risk conditions. She said " I was afraid I would pass the Swine flu on to my Mom. I maintained good personal hygieneand wore a mask while I was at home. My friends gave me Vitamin C pills and food. I was worried they would catch the flu and told them not to enter the house. I told them to leave the stuff by the entrance. It felt like I was being visited behind bars".

Stephy hopelessly said "People said that I didn't wear a mask while I was working. I would like to say that I didn't think I had Swine flu on the first day. This is because I felt very well the day before when I went to a premiere event. On the 19th when I was working, I found out my colleague was diagnosed with Swine flu. Originally I wanted to immediately see a doctor but I needed to complete my work first. During the time, I was feeling well. But then I noticed I had a sorethroat and a fever. When I finished my work I immediately went to see a doctor. On the 2nd day, I was diagnosed with Swine flu". Theresa Fu was claimed saying that if she was ill she would wear a mask. Stephy doesn't believe that Theresa is against her. In addition, a spokesperson for Stephy's record company stated that the soonest Stephy can return to work is either tommorow or the day after.

Also Alex Fong releases his new album "7 Years" today. He stated that the title of the album is named after a duet he sings with rumored girlfriend Stephy.
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Stephy Tang recovers from Swine Flu, will return to work Empty Re: Stephy Tang recovers from Swine Flu, will return to work

Post by Blossom Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Oh my goodness, I didn't know this!
Poor Stephy.. glad she's ok now.
Blossom
Blossom
Elite Members

http://thoughtsontvb23.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Stephy Tang recovers from Swine Flu, will return to work Empty Re: Stephy Tang recovers from Swine Flu, will return to work

Post by summer7879 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Glad, she recover from flu.. thanks god.. and also,
thanks god ,for Alex did not get effected by the virus
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down