Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmaine Sheh & Kevin Cheng break up; Kevin drunk: "I am falling out of love"

Go down

Charmaine Sheh & Kevin Cheng break up; Kevin drunk: "I am falling out of love" Empty Charmaine Sheh & Kevin Cheng break up; Kevin drunk: "I am falling out of love"

Post by summer7879 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Charmaine Sheh & Kevin Cheng break up; Kevin drunk: "I am falling out of love"

Charmaine Sheh & Kevin Cheng break up; Kevin drunk: "I am falling out of love" 03mb002charkev

[This article sounds like its a tabloid, nothing should be taken seriously]

Since last year Kevin Cheng and Charmaine Sheh has been continuously rumored to have a love relationship, and even involved Niki Chow creating the triangle love storm. Although the two would often be seen in the same car, but they always denied to the relationship. Yesterday a magazine said that Kevin's image has fell into the water after being rumored with Charmaine. It was also said that his ability to earn money does not compare to Charmaine, therefore ended in a break up. The magazine even said that when Kevin went out for a gather with the other two actors from "Burning Flames 3", he said drunk: "I am falling out of love!"

Yesterday Reporters contacted the two over the phone to clarify. Charmaine is currently in Hawaii with her mom and has not responded. From the sounds heard from Kevin's phone, sounds like he's in Mainland, but actually Kevin himself is in Thailand. Asked about the news of him and Charmaine breaking up? Kevin said expressionless: "Nonsense. I'll talk about it when I get back!"

When asked about how Kevin was like at the "Burning Flames 3" gathering, Matthew Ko who attended as well described Kevin being very happy that day. He was not anything like what the magazine said about him.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down