Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayne Lai doesn't want to exchange his contract with "Best Actor" award

Go down

Wayne Lai doesn't want to exchange his contract with "Best Actor" award Empty Wayne Lai doesn't want to exchange his contract with "Best Actor" award

Post by summer7879 Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:54 am

Credit : Source: Takungpao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

Wayne Lai doesn't want to exchange his contract with "Best Actor" award

Wayne Lai doesn't want to exchange his contract with "Best Actor" award News2wayne

Wayne Lai and Louise Lee were in Mongkok yesterday, selling mooncake for charity for The Intellectually Disabled Education and Advocacy League . Wayne was busy doing three shows yesterday. He revealed that he has busy schedule and he has to go overseas too. This is all due to "Rosy Business" having good feedback. Wayne disclosed that the original cast will be doing another TV series of the same era as "Rosy Business".

Wayne was asked if he has confidence to win this year's "Best male actor " award in TVB's Anniversary Awards Ceremony. Wayne said he hopes so but if he has to exchange that with his contract, than he would rather not. The award means that people have accepted him and its his honor, even though the award is given to him in a small ceremony. There is no need for him to get the award through the back door or if there is a string attached. Wayne pointed out that earlier Miss Lok has contacted him about his contract, but he didn't agree with the term. Wayne said "I am a free man for a while now, if I have a manager, is she going to organize my work schedule? I would rather talk to the client directly myself, that way, we can communicate better." Wayne smiled and added he has to wait after the award ceremony and
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down