Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fala Chen, Bernice Liu didn't get jobs stolen by models

Go down

Fala Chen, Bernice Liu didn't get jobs stolen by models Empty Fala Chen, Bernice Liu didn't get jobs stolen by models

Post by summer7879 Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:01 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Fala Chen, Bernice Liu didn't get jobs stolen by models

Fala Chen, Bernice Liu didn't get jobs stolen by models 30mb006

Fala Chen and Bernice Liu were guests at the store opening ceremony for the make-up brand MAC. Yesterday Fala and Bernice were dressed in a spagetti strapped dress and a tube-top dress respectively were equally shining. Fala said: "I didn't know Bernice could be so sexy, maybe if we take everything off then we'll be the sexiest, but I believe she won't do that." As to the recent models going down the sexy route, are they stealing her jobs? Fala said that her nature of work is different from the models, she focuses on television, therefore she believes that those models will not steal her jobs. Mid-Autumn Festival is approaching, will she celebrate with her boyfriend? She smiled sweetly: "Maybe we'll go out and have dinner."

Bernice said that she just finished filming for new series "Shall We State the Case", she clarifies that its not because she's ending her contract with TVB that they cut her screen time. It is actually because she has work on hand in Mainland, so she was only able to make a guest appearance. She said that lately its not because of the contract problems that she reduced her modeling jobs, she said: "I have not seen anyone of those models before, so I'm not sure what their names are." Bernice also said that she's often in foreign countries and her work load did not decrease, currently she is learning Mandarin.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down