Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myolie Wu felt under pressure singing with Chilam

Go down

Myolie Wu felt under pressure singing with Chilam Empty Myolie Wu felt under pressure singing with Chilam

Post by summer7879 Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Credit : Source: Takungpao/Wenweipo(image)
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

Myolie Wu felt under pressure singing with Chilam

Myolie Wu felt under pressure singing with Chilam News2myolie
Myolie Wu felt under pressure singing with Chilam News3myolie

Myolie Wu and Chilam Cheung were in Sheung Wan Western Market yesterday. They were filming their cantonese music video "一刀了斷". Myolie said she is honored to be working with Chilam, but she felt under pressure singing with him. Chilam praised Myolie as a very serious singer with a positive attitude.

There has been recent media report about Myolie's rumored boyfriend Bosco who was seen with TVB producer Tommy Leung's daughter Toby. Myolie said "it is only a rumor, it isn't true. (Are you and Bosco still together?) Not together, I am not talking about it today! I am advertising the new series "Beyond The Realm Of Conscience" for the company. (But you are not in it!) As long as I can help the company, it is fine with me."

Chilam is growing a bear specially for the music video. He also writes the lyric for the mandarin version. Talking about some singers keep singing out of tune, Chilam responded "Who doesn't sing out of tune? It may be their characteristic, give them time to practice." Chilam revealed that he had listened to Kay Tse and Kate Tsui's singing, he felt they are not bad. He didn't notice that they were singing out of tune either. Chilam and Myolie will be working on a TV series later on and they will be filming in Hokkaido in Japan.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down