Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ella Koon was worried about "acid spray" ruining her face in Mongkok

Go down

Ella Koon was worried about "acid spray" ruining her face in Mongkok Empty Ella Koon was worried about "acid spray" ruining her face in Mongkok

Post by summer7879 Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:43 am

Credit : Source: On.cc/Takungpao(image)
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

Ella Koon was worried about "acid spray" ruining her face in Mongkok

Ella Koon was worried about "acid spray" ruining her face in Mongkok News2ella
Ella Koon was worried about "acid spray" ruining her face in Mongkok News3ella2

Ella Koon, Elanne Kwong, Shawn Yue, Anson Leung and Chapman To were in Mongkok yesterday promoting their new film "Rebellion". They were accompanied by over 30 security guards, attracted many fans and onlookers in the street. Due to the road being closed, they had to walk to the cinema. There were times when some fans swamped up towards them. Shawn saw a child was being squeezed by the crowd, he quickly lifted him up. Elanne also dared not bend down to tighten up her shoe laces when she saw the chaotic scene.

There was concerns about the recent news about a mad man spraying acid in the street of Mongkok, and they haven't caught him yet. Ella said she was a bit nervous going to MongKok that day. Fortunately, there were many security guards, and she wasn't touched by any one with "Salty pig hands " either. Ella said "I am more worried about the acid spray! I should have brought my umbrella. I looked around to see if there was anybody looking suspicious before I got out from the car. Earlier, I saw a girl whose face was ruined by the acid attack, I was heart broken. I hope they catch him soon, I don't want to have my face ruined."

Elanne said "My mummy wouldn't let me go to Mongkok, just now I heard so many people yelling, I didn't know what to react. (Are you worried about the acid attack?) Sure, hope it won't spray on my face."

Shawn told reporter "Just now, I saw a child was squeezed by the crowd that he couldn't even walk. It was quite dangerous. I leaned forward to help him and I my feet was treaded on by so many people. (Are you worried someone might touch you in this chaos?) The girls would worry. (How come you are not protecting the girls?) They have the security guards to look after them. I can't even look after myself. I don't even know how long it will take me to get out of here. I haven't been to Mongkok for a long time. Last time I came, I was wearing a mask, but people still recognized me."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down