Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ella Koon wants to sing, doesn't want her voice

Go down

Ella Koon wants to sing, doesn't want her voice Empty Ella Koon wants to sing, doesn't want her voice

Post by summer7879 Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:49 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Ella Koon wants to sing, doesn't want her voice

Ella Koon wants to sing, doesn't want her voice 27ma007

Because Ella Koon's vocal strain, the doctor suggested that she use less of her voice and let it recover. Last night she attended "Metro's Karaoke Charity" event and had to sing karaoke songs. Asked why she did it? Ella said: "I had my assistant and more than 10 fans sing along with me, I only sang a little, then I stopped and danced. But I'm afraid I may not help myself because I love singing." She was right, she couldn't resist, once the music started she singing a little before realizing that she shouldn't be singing too much, so she gave the microphone to the fans to sing for her. Every song she sang a little and took a break, then gave the mic back to the fans. She was so high singing and dancing. But, after the 4th song she couldn't stand it anymore, she grabbed onto her throat with her two hands and said: "it hurts alot".

Ella needs to rest for 3 months before she can fully recover, how will she protect her voice? She said that besides work where my voice is necessary, I will not be talking, try my best to use my voice softly and not straining it more. She said: "At home I'm using writing to communicate with my family and assistant, but in public, I'm afraid people will say I have no manners, so when I see someone I will smile and wave at them. I smiled so much that I get very tired. I really like to talk, now I can't talk, so miserable. Also, need to stop eating spicy, cold and sour foods."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down