Yoyo Mung learns when to shut up now

Go down

Post by summer7879 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:00 am

Credit :
Source: MingPao/Takungpao (image)
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

TVB up coming new series "Only You" (tentative name) had its trial modeling yesterday. Yoyo Mung plays the role of a typical Hong Kong girl. In the series, she talks a lot, reflecting her own character in real life, hence she calls herself "Bad mouthy Yoyo". However, she had learned a lesson for talking too much which got her into trouble a while ago. Yoyo said "I was joking a lot, that joke had gone to far, peopel tgought I was being "frozon" by the company. In future, I will only crack a joke with friends I know very well, I know when to shut up now."

When Amy Wong, the producer was looking for a "hot" girl for Chin Ka Lok, Yoyo shouted for Angela Tong. Ching Ka Lok immediately shouted back "It is Gigi Leung, I want Yoyo to shut up. The producer had made a good choice asking me to work with her because I can sort her out." Yoyo expressed that Gigi Leung is not her Achilles' heel.

Amy also asked Kevin Cheng to help her by holding up a placard which says "My previous cheap man boyfriend " when she was introducing the new series, but Kevin refused to do that. At the end, Yoyo had to sort it out.

View user profile http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoyo Mung learns when to shut up now

Post by kingfai30 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Yoyo is going to paired with Kevin in this series of Only You and i didn’t known that she talks a lot.

kingfai30
Advanced Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down