Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linda Chung felt surprised at the arrangement to stand in 1st row alongside 1st line singers

2 posters

Go down

Linda Chung felt surprised at the arrangement to stand in 1st row alongside 1st line singers Empty Linda Chung felt surprised at the arrangement to stand in 1st row alongside 1st line singers

Post by summer7879 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:16 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Linda Chung felt surprised at the arrangement to stand in 1st row alongside 1st line singers 09mc005linda

Linda Chung felt surprised at the arrangement to stand in 1st row alongside 1st line singers

As TVB's "biological daughter", Linda Chung attended the earlier and was arranged to stand alongside Joey Yung, Eason Chan, Leo Ku and all the other first line singers in the first row. Yesterday Linda attended the Metro Music Awards conference and expressed that that day when TVB chose who will be part of the big group song, they also did the arrangements for the standing positions. She discovered that she will be standing in the first row and was shocked herself. Linda said: "I was also very surprised and nervous, have to work harder to sing the songs. When I knew I found out I was standing on the front row I let out a "Oh no" sound, I need more time to rehearse."

Reporters said that TVB really cares for her, Linda said: "They have always been like that. (Great pressure? Counterproductive?) This is just a standing position, it's not doing anything. (Does it represent that you will get an award?) This is what the heavens and TVB decided, I am just responsible for singing good songs. I only listen to what TVB arranges for the standing positions." Is she afraid that other singers will be jealous? She said she won't because
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Linda Chung felt surprised at the arrangement to stand in 1st row alongside 1st line singers Empty Re: Linda Chung felt surprised at the arrangement to stand in 1st row alongside 1st line singers

Post by Matchbox Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:27 am

I don't really agree with Linda standing with Eason, Miriam and Joey. She was only a newcomer last year!
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down