Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" (The Sun)

2 posters

Go down

Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" (The Sun) Empty Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" (The Sun)

Post by ron1404 Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:00 am

Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" (The Sun) 6305d826f6b467a19

Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" (The Sun) 73e1e5bd5725a46a1

Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" (The Sun) 73ab69d98059aa88b

Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" (The Sun) 733d95ce2544c1195

Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" (The Sun) 731d354da827f017f

Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony"

Yesterday evening "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" was held at a hotel in Dongguan. Zhou Xun wore a low cut evening gown while Kay Tse and Joey Meng both wore stapless low cut dresses. But Tavia Yeung who wore a white evening low cut dress was the centre of attention and stole the lime light from Zhou Xun.

Joey Meng who appeared in a sexy outfit stated "I would like to meet a few Mainland directors at the award ceremony. I would like to find work because I have no work for this summer. I have enrolled on a jewelry designer course so that I can upgrade myself and learn new skills".

Image Title: million wen wearing low-cut dress, did not reveal the most beautiful leg.

【新闻】【20090622】《第九屆華語電影傳媒大獎》萬綺雯搵工開(太陽報)
前晚《第九屆華語電影傳媒大獎》在東莞一間酒店舉行,現場衣香鬢影,周迅身穿Low Cut晚裝,謝安琪及萬綺雯穿吊帶低胸裙,鄧麗欣則以露背短裙亮相,但最突出的是穿白色超低胸晚裝的楊怡,真空上陣的她非常搶眼,令勇奪影后的周迅慘被搶鏡,「峰」頭輸晒

萬綺雯搵工開
至於全場最性感的楊怡自爆是刻意性感:「我悉心打扮Sexy啲,因為今次係第二次出席呢個頒獎禮,識好多人,希望到內地發展,加上早前去韓國宣傳嗰陣,發現香港電視劇喺當地佔有重要地位,而且唔少電視藝人向電影界發展,自己都心癢癢,果然大有收穫!」

同以性感登場的萬綺雯說:「想喺呢次頒獎禮認識內地導演,想搵工開。今年夏天冇工開,所以我報珠寶設計自我增值。」而田中千繪苦練普通話八個月,終於大派用場,她說:「《海角七號》內地收逾1億元人民幣票房,連帶日本工作亦增加,只要有工作,世界任何角落我都願意去。」

圖片標題 : 萬綺雯身穿低胸長裙,沒有露出最煞食的美腿

source:
(http://www.meng-yeeman.com/forum/read.php?tid=2665&fpage=0&page=1)
(http://www.meng-yeeman.com/forum/read.php?tid=2668&fpage=0&page=1)

Last edited by ron1404 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : translated by MatchBox)
ron1404
ron1404
Elite Members

http://mdwavforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Back to top Go down

Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" (The Sun) Empty Re: Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" (The Sun)

Post by ron1404 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:15 pm

i know those translation isnt good , can someone help me translate it?
and i also hope Joey could win best actress award again
ron1404
ron1404
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" (The Sun) Empty Re: Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" (The Sun)

Post by Matchbox Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:58 pm

Hi Ron, I have translated the Joey Meng part of the article for you. I hope she does find work for this summer, I feel she doesn't have enough opportunties on screen.

Joey Meng looks for work at "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony"

Yesterday evening "The 9th Chinese Film Media Awards Ceremony" was held at a hotel in Dongguan. Zhou Xun wore a low cut evening gown while Kay Tse and Joey Meng both wore stapless low cut dresses. But Tavia Yeung who wore a white evening low cut dress was the centre of attention and stole the lime light from Zhou Xun.

Joey Meng who appeared in a sexy outfit stated "I would like to meet a few Mainland directors at the award ceremony. I would like to find work because I have no work for this summer. I have enrolled on a jewelry designer course so that I can upgrade myself and learn new skills".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Post by ron1404 Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:05 pm

ty matchbox, i also hope joey could find more job and opportunties on screen.
ron1404
ron1404
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down