Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayne Lai apologises to his Ex-wife

3 posters

Go down

Wayne Lai apologises to his Ex-wife Empty Wayne Lai apologises to his Ex-wife

Post by Matchbox Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:19 am

Source: On.cc
Translation: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net/

Wayne Lai apologises to his Ex-wife

Wayne Lai apologises to his Ex-wife 112400282020b1

Wayne Lai and his wife went to (EVISU) yesterday to choose his outfit for the award ceremony. Afterwards they went to (ifc) to buy a brand watch. Due to his sudden fame it was reported that while he was married to his ex wife he had an affair with current wife Julia and treated his ex-wife badly. Yesterday Wayne disclosed that he has never hid the truth to Julia that he was married, however it was also her presence that made him decide it was time to divorce his ex wife. He said "I apologise to her (Ex-wife), she is the woman I have hurt the most. Being previously married is the truth and even my son knows that. But I haven't kept in touch with my ex-wife since the divorce. I do not want to disturb her".

Wayne isn't afraid that this would affect his image. Julia is also not unhappy about the reports. She said "Let's just say Wayne developed his relationship with me after he was divorced. I didn't steal her (ex-wife) husband".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Wayne Lai apologises to his Ex-wife Empty Re: Wayne Lai apologises to his Ex-wife

Post by bbbear8 Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:59 pm

at least he was man enough to admit that he cheated..
bbbear8
bbbear8
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down

Wayne Lai apologises to his Ex-wife Empty Re: Wayne Lai apologises to his Ex-wife

Post by Vivien Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 pm

I remember watching an interview about Wayne talking about his ex-wife. I don't think Wayne actually "cheated" on his ex-wife since Julia said they developed their relationship after his divorce. Why are they suddenly talking about this now? I just realized that his wife is actually fairly pretty. Wonder how his ex looks.
Vivien
Vivien
Admin

http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down