Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Chan is afraid of disappointment won't dare to think about awards

Go down

Jason Chan is afraid of disappointment won't dare to think about awards Empty Jason Chan is afraid of disappointment won't dare to think about awards

Post by Matchbox Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:05 am

Source:On.cc
Translation: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net

Jason Chan is afraid of disappointment won't dare to think about awards

Jason Chan is afraid of disappointment won't dare to think about awards 112700470040b4

Jason Chan has been in the industry for 3 years. Every year he encounters good songs and has been awarded many awards. The reporter asked him if he had increased confidence in winning awards at the end of year? He said "I haven't specifically thought about it. To be awarded awards is great. But I am someone who is afraid of disappointment and won't dare to have high expectations. I am still not used to looking at results. I am focusing on my vocal's instead". As fo whether he has changed in 3 years? Jason said "I have more requests and goals. I am starting to express my own opinions in music".

He hasn't had a bad year this year. The reporter asked how he would reward himself? He replied "Buying a computer, TV and game console. I have earned more this year but it's not like I have made a fortune for myself. It's enough to have a comfortable life at the moment. My main goal is to buy my own property and a car". Jason hasn't had much rumours yet the only person rumored was Wada Hiromi. "They only ever mention her in reports. We are just friends and I'm not dating anyone now". (Will you reveal your dating status to the public? "I won't reveal anything to the public unless I am in a stable relationship".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down