Niki Chow is saving money to buy her own property, waiting for someone to take care of her

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Niki Chow is saving money to buy her own property, waiting for someone to take care of her

Post by Matchbox on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:07 am

Source: On.cc
Translation: matchbox @ http://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net/

Niki Chow went to Sun Arcade Shopping mall to attend the Christmas lighting event. Currently Niki is single. She revealed that she will spend Christmas working. The reporter asked if she will feel lonely? Niki feels that there are many happy things in life. She feels spending Christmas with family and friends is enough. It gives her enough energy. She stated that her family hasn't forced her to date but she has a impatient pursuer. However she feels she cannot develop a relationship with him. Yet she will not meet up with him during Christmas. Niki's Christmas wish is to buy her own property. She said "I have been living with my family since a child. I need to start to become independent. I can give someone the opportunity to take care of me then".
Matchbox
Elite Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top