Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica Hsuan not satisified using her love life as promotion/news

Go down

Jessica Hsuan not satisified using her love life as promotion/news Empty Jessica Hsuan not satisified using her love life as promotion/news

Post by summer7879 Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:35 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Jessica Hsuan not satisified using her love life as promotion/news

Jessica Hsuan not satisified using her love life as promotion/news News4jesica

Jessica Hsuan attended "The 1st Scottish Dogs Christimas Games" event. Regarding to the recent headlines of: "Famous artist Jessica Hsuan's latest trend of 'Pet Love' with veterinarian urges the public not to abandon dogs", Jessica was not satisfied with this.

At the event, Jessica frankly expressed that she is not happy that her relationship with Veterinarian boyfriend making the headlines. She said: "Work is work, I should give a notificiation of that. (Work on Christmas?) Yes, I have a break on Christmas Eve. (Spending it with your boyfriend?) Yup, he said he has a surprise for me. I already gave my boyfriend something that he needs to use! (Gallen Lo got married, have you congratulated him?) I didn't send him SMS, but I'm happy for him. I am dating now, friends are saying that I'm neglecting them."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down